Every time I get a new follower, like or comment on my blog posts I just light up, I appreciate everyone who takes their time to read my ramblings. I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award (discovering new blogs) by a lovely blogger; Adventure.Cass.
The Rules: 1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. 2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you. 3. Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award. 4. Let the bloggers know you nominated them. 5.Give them 11 questions to answer.
So here goes.
1. What is your all time favourite book? My favourite book is The Lovely Bones, a 2002 novel by Alice Seabold; narrated by the main character, a girl who was raped and murdered watching her family from Heaven, it’s a beautiful read.
2. If you had a plane ticket to go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Thailand, I’ve always wanted to visit the floating markets of Bangkok and try the local delicacies.
3. What is your favourite food? Ooh this is a hard one… I’d have to say my favourite flavours are those from Indian spices – I love a good curry – my favourite food differs all the time but Indian food is my “go to”.
4. Coffee or Tea? Coffee. Unless herbal teas count, then I’m a sucker for peppermint or camomile.
5. Favourite season of the year? Why? I actually really enjoy Autumn, I love the colours of the leaves in the trees, the way each day gets shorter and the build up to Christmas.
6. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? I love having dinner with my hubby to be every night.
7. Can you play an instrument? I can! I play the ukulele, I own an electric Gibson Les Paul, but to be honest since my daughter was born I don’t get a lot of time to play.
8. Do you have a fear of something? I’m deathly afraid of horses, I think along with their permanent shoes and human teeth, their general size and strength is just something I’ve always been wary of.
9. Favourite Quote? Who is it by? “I’m Guybrush Threepwood and I’m a mighty pirate” – Guybrush Threepwood, Monkey Island.
10. Celebrity Crush? I used to have a massive crush on Andrew Garfield, but like my favourite food, my mind changes quite often…
11. What is your most cherished memory? I have a ton of memories but I think my most cherished one has to be holding my daughter for the first time. I was lucky enough to have the birth I had planned for; in a birthing pool with zero pain relief and when the midwife finally said “one more push” and handed me my baby girl I don’t think I have ever felt love for anyone as strongly as I did right there.
- Favourite TV chef and why?
- Favourite cocktail/mocktail?
- Last movie you watched?
- Who is your doppelgänger?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- The last foreign country you visited?
- Your favourite foreign country and why?
- Dip your toes first or jump straight in?
- Favourite smell and why?
- Left or right handed?
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue?